New Belmont Call for Mountain Research Proposals
A Belmont Call on "Mountains as Sentinels of Change" is now open, including the theme "Ecosystems and Biodiversity"! The Belmont Forum is a group of the world’s major and emerging funders of global environmental change research and international science councils, funding Future Earth research themes. Let us know if you are interested and/or need help, e.g. looking for research partners.
- Closing Date for Submission of Proposals: 1st June 2015, 11:59 PM UTC
- Opening Date for Full-Proposal Submission: 3rd August 2015
- Closing Date for Submission of Full-Proposals: 30th October 2015, 11:59 PM UTC
- Panel for Decision: December 2015
- Projects start: March 2016
More information is available on the Belmont Forum website